1. Overview - how much protein we need, how protein builds neurotransmitters for healthy moods, etc.
2. Stocking Up - how to buy grass-fed meats and store in freezer, how to shop for fish
3. Grilling - how to set up a BBQ (gas or grill) and grilling steaks and chops
4. Raw fish - ceviche & sushi, shucking oysters
5. Cooked fish - fast & easy family-friendly recipes like moules frites and broiled salmon
6. Bone broths - meat, fish and chicken
7. Soups & stews - How to incorporate bone broth and healthy fats into yummy soups - Thai coconut soup, Honduran tapado
8. Roasts, reduction sauces & gravies - Roast duck with cherry reduction sauce, pot roast with simple gravy
9. Frying - pan-frying and deep-frying - Grass-fed flank steak w/ chimichurri sauce, healthy chicken nuggets
10. Sandwiches & salads - Using leftover meat to make sandwiches - Coconut flour bread, chicken salad, Southwestern Cobb salad
11. Organ meats 1 - How to grind organs, beef heart chili, beef tongue, roasted bone marrow
12. Organ meats 2 - Chicken liver pate, chopped liver, liver & onions, homemade liverwurst
13. Appetizers, side dishes & snacks - deviled eggs w/ salmon roe, bacon wrapped scallops & dates, beef jerky, homemade clam dip
This class is going to be gluten- and grain-free, and almost no dairy (She'll have substitutes for dairy) therefore it's SCD and GAPS legal, low-carb and paleo-friendly.